If you are looking for a free photo editing which is not too complicated, Photoscape is an easy to use editing software. You can view and edit images and make animated gif. The special Photoscape interface makes it an outstanding photo editor and viewer.
With Photoscape you can view photos, arrange pictures on a page of a photo album, combine and split multiple photos and make gif-animations with different images. Photoscape has also the ability to convert pictures in raw format to jpg. Another option is batch processing, this will let you edit and rename multiple photos at the same time. Use the Slicer to slice the picture into several pieces.
It is very easy to view pictures which are stored on your computer with the simple and handy viewer. With Photoscape you can make adjustments in size, brightness, color, gray balance, light, or add frames, texts, filters and effects. Many times there are pictures with a red-eye, with Photoscape you can remove the red-eye easily.
How to use Photoscape
With Photoscape you don’t have to be an expert in photographing, everybody can do it, just download and install Photoscape, start editing and make your own photo album. Go to the viewer tab and look for all the pictures you stored on your computer. In the Editor tab you can edit the selected pictures for your project. With the drag and drop function you can easily insert pictures. To make editing easier use the zoom in and zoom out function. Rotate or flip photo if it’s necessary.
Once you are finished with editing, you can save the project which you made in Photoscape. Click on the Save button and you can decide whether you want to replace the original photo or preserve it. If you want to print the picture, just go to the Print tab and print your picture.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slide show
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red-eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
Photoscape is a free photo editing software which is not a big file, so no need a lot of space on your computer. This photo editing software may be used for free, not for commercial purposes without permission of the developer. Photoscape is available for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Mac.
Photoscape is a simple program, which can be compete with XnView, FastStone Image Viewer and Irfanview. If you need more functions try Gimp, it’s a totally free photo editing software which can be compared with the expensive Photoshop.